Bonnie Bio Biodegradable Multi-purpose bags
R23.00 – R91.00
We are saying no to plastic! The Bonnie Bio-bags are multi-purpose bags that are ideal for doggy poop, food waste and much more. They are 100% home compostable bags that come in a roll of 60 and can be easily popped into your bag or pocket for convenience. They are leak proof and the bag is 100% toxin free!
Email to a friend
60 bags, 4 rolls
Each roll contains 15 bags
4 Box Roll, Single Roll
Returns and Exchanges
We are a committed online retailer and offer our customers convenience and reliable delivery throughout South Africa. Our aim is to get your purchases to you as quickly and safely as possible. Most of our products require personalistion, this can take a bit of time. Personalisation usually takes 7-10 days but we will inform you as soon as your order is ready.
Our delivery options are outlined below and at checkout:
- Standard delivery via courier
- Registered post – Free. Please be aware that your order may take longer to get to you.
- Collections from our offices in Ballito (on arrangement)
We can take no responsibility to misdirected or delayed door-to-door deliveries due to incorrect information.
If you would prefer to have your goods posted to you via registered post please ensure you choose the postage option during checkout. Complete the correct postal address and code. We can take no responsibility for misdirected or delayed parcels due to incorrect information.
Ship your item back to Us
At Pawfect customer satisfaction is extremely important and we hope that you always enjoy a great shopping experience with us. If however, you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in contact with us to discuss the problem.
If you are not sure about the sizing of your pet, please get in touch and we will advise you further.
If you would like to return a collar, lead or harness to us, you will be charged for the return collection and/or the exchange delivery.
Due to the fact that most of our products are personlised, we cannot return personalized items unless there is a manufacturing fault.
We hope you always have a pawsome experience so if you do have any problems or suggestions for improvement please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Get your pet's name embroidered onto the blanket for an extra R30
- Get your pet's name as a sticker for the bowl for an extra R30
- Rooibos & Mint for skin allergies
- Rosehip & Devil's Claw for arthritis
- Spirulina for immunity & well-being
- Diatomaceous Earth for de-worming & parasite control
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!Overweight dogs benefit from a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass, yet limited in carbohydrates that can contribute to excess body fat. That’s why ACANA Light & Fit is brimming with meat, including free-run chicken, nest-laid eggs and wild-caught flounder delivered fresh from our region for unequaled goodness and taste. To promote healthy blood sugar levels, ACANA is free of high glycemic ingredients like rice, corn or potato, and instead features fresh low-glycemic fruits and vegetables including whole pumpkin and squash. Prepared in our award-winning kitchens from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate™ ACANA keeps your dog healthy, happy and strong — guaranteed. Want your Acana food to be delivered to your door on a regular basis? Available Quantities: 340g | 2kg | 6kg | 11.4kg
- Only available for delivery within Ballito and surrounds
- Please allow 7 working days for your cupcake - good baking takes time!
Be prepared for anything!These First Aid Kits will ensure that you have everything you could need if your pet is in an emergency. _ Each First Aid Kit is put together for various circumstances. each box contains an information booklet that explains the use of the various items.
The Deluxe First Aid Kit Includes:
- Wound Care: Disinfectant, Bandages, Syringes, Gauze, F10 Germicidal Ointment
- Prolyte Rehydration Sachet
- Stomach Care: Charcoal tablets, Laxapet, Protexin
- Skin Allergies: Bicarb rinse, Coconut oil, Colloidal Silver Gel
- Eyes & Ears: Saline Ampules
- Basic Tools: Cotton balls and pads, Depressor sticks, Gauze, Scissors, Digital thermometer